Making sense of data with GridSense
GridSense makes it easy for business users to work with ad-hoc and disparate data. It requires no extra coding nor any assistance from IT.
Yet it can be used very effectively by the IT teams as well. IT teams can now quickly provide solutions to complex data integration, analysis and reporting projects.
- Process complex layouts to isolate data
- Make sense out of cumbersome spreadsheets.
- Inference of implicit schema from unknown data
- Semantic unification of entities from inferred schema
- Automatic pulling and aggregation of new data
- Intelligent validation of incoming data
- Rules to ignore irrelevant data
- Semantic mapping of entities
- Automatic data cleansing and de-duplication
- Interactive report specification
- Interactive trend charts
- Quick and easy visual dashboards
- Aggregated functions and statistical summary
- Advanced analysis and custom reports
- Auto-generation of reports on arrival of new data.
- Efficient organization of reports and dashboards
- Foundation of analytics based on reusable data model and definitions
- Delivery of reports in mail box and on smart phones
Whatever the role, GridSense addresses your concerns!
In an organization stakeholders have different goals to achieve and they need to work under different constraints.
Whatever be your role in the organization, GridSense addresses those unique challenges you face.
Zero Turn-around Time
Plug in different types of data Create and deliver reports immediately Quick data transformation Easy plug-in of data cleansing
CIO / IT head
Reduction in Costs
Faster and cheaper data integration No more IT backlogs Put unused data to use Improved data quality
Insights at fingertips
More effective use of data Not limited by old static reports Dynamic reports and dashboards Full control over data and reports
Deeper science of the data
Ready availability of data Easy selection of data sets Reuse of previous steps More time to focus on analysis
While others claim that they do it, GridSense really delivers it.
We tried many solutions that claim they make it simpler to do analytics. Many of them fair well when dealing with large volumes of simple and clean data. They help produce handful of stunning charts. However most of these tools fail to handle dirty or incomplete data. Tedious tasks such as uploading and collating data still have to be done separately out of the system. Creating and managing reports and dashboards is also something left to the user. So processing large volumes of data or being fast or having many different charts are not by themselves good enough to make the task of analytics easy. GridSense truly takes away the pain in analytics.
How do others compare to Gridsense?
|Working with large but simple data|
|Merging complex and cumbersome data|
|Automation of data aggregation|
|Visualization of data|
Nearly 80% of the time in analytics is spent in getting data together and to making it ready for analysis.
GridSense Stories from the Business
Explore the stories to learn how GridSense can make a difference to your organization.
Yes, sounds interesting! How do we get started?
Sources and scale of data
Rules for data cleansing
Dynamic data model
Connect to live data
Define default reports
Our team will work with you to create the solution that you could start using in a matter of days.
Your data sources can be linked, reports defined and dashboards configured, instantly. For specialized models and computations our domain experts will work with you.